This surgery can be performed with general anesthesia, local anesthesia and sedation, or spinal anesthesia. General anesthesia, which guarantees the good progress of the surgery in total safety, is performed by putting the patient into deep sleep. During such sleep, respiration is attained through special devices and the human organism preserves all its physiological functions. General anesthesia is particularly used in surgeries when local or loco - regional anesthesia is not applicable. The use of last generation drugs allows for a prompt and non - traumatic awakening, without dizziness or vomiting, and a quick recovery of patients.
Why you should choose KEIT®:
Due to some simple reasons, generally our staff of experts prefers using local anesthesia and sedation during this surgery, unless general anesthesia is deemed indispensable. Local anesthesia is performed through some small skin injections of anesthetic drugs, thus guaranteeing numbness and lack of pain at the intervention area. Sedation is a state of somnolence or somehow deeper sleepiness induced by drugs and continuously controlled by the anesthesiologist depending on the surgery’s type and duration. In this case, the combination of both techniques guarantees the good progress of the gluteoplasty surgery in total safety. The advantages of sedation compared to general anesthesia consist in the use of a very small quantity of drugs during the intervention, while at the same time keeping the patient in a more physiologically normal state and at normal respiration, without using special devices which provide respiration during general anesthesia. After sedation, the use of last generation drugs allows for a prompt and non - traumatic awakening, without dizziness or vomiting, and an even quicker recovery of patients as compared to recovery from general anesthesia.
Spinal anesthesia is performed through the application of a fine needle at the back, through which a small quantity of local anesthetic is injected at the subarachnoid space. Afterwards, the body parts from the waist down are numbed. The average duration of this anesthetic procedure is 2 - 4 hours and then the body parts from the waist down gradually start to regain the normal sensation of touch. The patient undergoing the surgery can stay fully awake during the procedure or, if so wishing, the spinal anesthesia can be combined with a light state of somnolence for better comfort.
- Competitive rates, rete payments, 0% INTEREST.
- Italian aesthetic surgeons with ten years experience and high professional competence.
- Perform operations in private clinics with high standards in Albania.
- Maximum respect the CONFIDENTIALITY and PRIVACY of any person. Eventually, offer the possibility of operation in prestigious clinics in Rome.
- Each person will be treated regularly after surgery to complete his healing and recovery.
- Anesthesia staff specializing in Italy which guarantees the optimum progress of the operation.
- Full guarantee on purity, sterility, very small percentage of complications.
- MODERN, high quality materials, the most prestigious international brands.
- Aesthetic treatments with optimal results according to the highest European standards.
- EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY Certificate KEIT®
"KEIT® offers the possibility of payment in installments with INTEREST 0% first year
and very favorable conditions the coming years, at no extra cost to you."